I stamped the image on to calico (although in hindsight I should have primed it with gesso first!) and then sewed on some vintage velvet ribbon. I then used a variegated stranded cotton to embroider the plants at the side. I've never been a fan of french knots but I actually managed to complete quite a few of them here!!!
I then sewed the calico on to some gorgeous fabric which I embellished with beads before sewing it on to pink felt. I used some more of the patterned fabric to back the hanging and used some seat padding inside to plump it out a bit.
I then made some bead embellishments after rummaging through my bead stash: