- taking down all the Christmas decorations,
- tackling the laundry pile,
- tidying the kids rooms in readiness to start redecorating and moving boys in together before the baby arrives,
- recording all our vinyl albums, reducing hisses and pops and splitting into seperate tracks so we can keep them on PC and actually listen to them
- do some more scrapping - no more DT stuff so everything I do will be just for me!
- tidy the rest of the house
- find all baby items that need washing to freshen them up (blankets, sheets, babygros, sleepsuits)
- decide on a name!!! Have a girl's name sorted but having major problems choosing a boy's name!
- Put my feet up occasionally
- go and see a Dr if this pain gets any worse (think I have S.P.D.!)
- midwife appt at end of Jan - blood test time!
- apply for Maternity grant
- order pushchair, travel cot and highchair
Hopefully that's mostly everything covered!
Have had a really great Christmas and New Year - quite quiet and didn't get to do the usual big family gathering but I quite enjoyed it with it being just the 4 of us having our Christmas together. Still finding it difficult to believe that this time next year we'll have an 8 month old baby (only 14 weeks left to go until B-Day now!)
Been back on Ebay today and won another 2 sets of the Hero Arts clear stamps - letters Y and K are now on their way to me so I'll have: D, J, K, M, P, Q, V, W and Y (all the ones you tend to use a lot LOL!). Only need another 17 to complete the set now. Still can't believe the price of these in the shops over here - £13.50 a set! Also on my list of "things I want but will have to wait for" are the new KI Memories stamps - how lovely are they?!?
Right must go to bed now as it's an early start tomorrow - have already decided that housework can wait tomorrow. I'm going to scrap!